• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

gallery pictures
03-18-2012, 08:24 AM,
RE: gallery pictures
(03-17-2012, 05:50 PM)zap Wrote: Scud, still an issue I tried to download the picture. nothing happened this time. No picture was downloaded.So I tried again it says only one picture can be loaded but there is'nt a picture in the gallery?
The picture has to be approved by myself just in case someone decided to show a feature of themselves that didn't include their face! LOL

That is why it magically appeared........;)
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2012, 08:01 AM,
(03-18-2012, 08:24 AM)Foul. Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 05:50 PM)zap Wrote: Scud, still an issue I tried to download the picture. nothing happened this time. No picture was downloaded.So I tried again it says only one picture can be loaded but there is'nt a picture in the gallery?
The picture has to be approved by myself just in case someone decided to show a feature of themselves that didn't include their face! LOL

That is why it magically appeared........;)

Oh, ok, I see now. Though, I wish you were a magician. My image could use a little magical enhancement .Big Grin
03-19-2012, 08:05 AM,
(03-19-2012, 08:01 AM)zap Wrote: Oh, ok, I see now. Though, I wish you were a magician. My image could use a little magical enhancement .Big Grin

Sorry, that is beyond even my vast powers................Big Grin
03-21-2012, 05:21 PM,
This is something to take note of, that I did'nt know. Many of the photos in the gallery are hard to see.
I just happened to click on those photos. Good news, A larger more clear picture appeared for many of them.

03-22-2012, 03:18 AM,
What a handsome lot we are!

:band of brothers:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-22-2012, 09:42 AM,
Agreed!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/