• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
03-10-2012, 02:09 PM,
RE: Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
(03-09-2012, 06:53 PM)Dog829 Wrote: Congratulations!!! Most of you have just qualified as White House Press Secretary interns. Except for Trauth. Trauth spoketh the Trueth.
Thank You Trauth.

I think I wiped out my reply to this - all I can say is that at Wargamer.com that their new messageboard's 'search' function doesn't work for me. Their DB conversion messed up all sorts of dates, and I can't find the original thread to which I referred to. I do remember it in that the discussion had turned to being about the SB user manual, and it was at a point in time where I was not familiar with it (to the point of having paid that much attention to it). The discussion turned to someone's conjecture that there might be a screenshot indicating an American Civil War title - so I had a look, and posted my observation that it was actually a 1914 French uniform, as the unit in question was armed with a Lebel rifle (standard French issue in WWI).

I didn't expect Rich to post, but he did- and confirmed that title being in development. And of course Rich happens to be project manager for all of the SB titles, as far as I am aware. But he did -- but that just is a 'what' - it says nothing at all about 'when'.

I don't run a news site (thankfully) --too much gossip out there anyways ... but in this instance it just comes down to sources -- knowing who to read, and where to read them ( if they post in public- it is fair game (which is also what I have been led to believe is accurate). In this case it was something posted by the project manager - but I'll be darned if I can't actually prove it at this point.

Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone know what SB games are in the works? - by -72- - 03-10-2012, 02:09 PM