• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Welcome to the New Blitz Board Game Forum
03-08-2012, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2012, 08:31 AM by Compass Rose.)
Welcome to the New Blitz Board Game Forum
The Blitz is proud to announce the creation of our new Board Game Forum. Cheer

Thank you to all of you who took the time to vote. Thank you2

Feel free to start listing any ideas or suggestions as to how you guys would like to see this new forum set up and also what type of sub-menus you would like use. We will consider all ideas and suggestions and will implement the most popular ideas, as long as our forum software program will allow. :)

Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 08:47 AM,
RE: Welcome to the New Blitz Board Game Forum
Should have an opponents wanted section. Might need to break that down into several categories. ie, Vassal games, ADC games, etc. Or you could do it by eras as well.

Should also probably have links to Vassal, ADC and Cyberboard so people can DL the necessary files if they need to.
03-08-2012, 08:52 AM,
I already have links for Vassal and ADC2. If you could offer the links to the others, that would be a big help.
03-08-2012, 09:50 AM,
Good deal! Although I seldom get to play them anymore I still open the boxes, take all the contents out, look at them, read a bit and then and close them back upa. It's a sickness I think.

Seriously I am glad this forum is here, there is a lot to be used and learned from old school board wargames. Thanks CR.

Hip, Hip....
'Pedites Pugnas Decernent'
03-08-2012, 10:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2012, 10:22 AM by gabeeg.)
Excellent, I think this was a great idea you had Compass Rose. Thank you!

P.S. We need a quick link button at the top of the page!
03-08-2012, 11:16 AM,
(03-08-2012, 08:29 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: The Blitz is proud to announce the creation of our new Board Game Forum. Cheer

Thank you to all of you who took the time to vote. Thank you2

Feel free to start listing any ideas or suggestions as to how you guys would like to see this new forum set up and also what type of sub-menus you would like use. We will consider all ideas and suggestions and will implement the most popular ideas, as long as our forum software program will allow. :)

Thanks CR for getting this going. Should be pretty cool.
Anyone playing FNG via VASSAL?

Cheers.

Send this user an email
03-08-2012, 01:28 PM,
Awesome deal team!
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."