• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Herr Staben Laufer
03-04-2012, 05:22 PM,
Flare for Herr Staben Laufer
Ed: Since this late afternoon, Yahoo will not send my email to you, returning email I send with a "Mailer Deamon" message along with a page full of indecipherable numbers. Any idea about whats happening? Eric
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 12:10 AM,
RE: Flare for Herr Staben Laufer
Eric,

I've gotten three e-mails and one private message. I have responded to each.

Been sick all week. Yesterday was the worst and I was off line most of the day. I can hardly look at the monitor as it hurts my eyes.

cheers

HSL
03-05-2012, 12:14 AM,
Get well soon Ed !

(03-05-2012, 12:10 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Eric,

I've gotten three e-mails and one private message. I have responded to each.

Been sick all week. Yesterday was the worst and I was off line most of the day. I can hardly look at the monitor as it hurts my eyes.

cheers

HSL

Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
03-05-2012, 12:29 AM,
Thanks Toni.
I have to sit in the dark and I feel like a mushroom. Any light seems to bother me tremendously! :hide:

I type by looking away from the monitor and then I look up for a moment to make sure I spelled things right. Farmer

Cheers5

HSL
03-05-2012, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 01:39 AM by Kool Kat.)
(03-05-2012, 12:10 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Been sick all week. Yesterday was the worst and I was off line most of the day. I can hardly look at the monitor as it hurts my eyes.

cheers

HSL

Hang in there Ed!

Hang2

Hope you feel well soon!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
03-05-2012, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2012, 01:35 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
Another round with the porcelain god and I feel all right. Orc

Shame is I get hit with a sickness with each season change. This is my second, just for this one. The weather has played heck with my system. Too warm too soon. Followed by cold and wet. Nasty! Help3

They say it's hell getting old. :dual4:

Toast

HSL