• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What did you think of "Fire Brigade Schulze!"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Liked it a lot
33.33%
2 33.33%
Liked it somewhat
33.33%
2 33.33%
Did not care about it too much
33.33%
2 33.33%
Hated it
0%
0 0%
Played it, but don't remember it too well
0%
0 0%
Have not played (yet)
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Scenario of the Month - March 2012: Fire Brigade Schulze!
03-03-2012, 04:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012, 05:06 AM by Scud.)
Scenario of the Month - March 2012: Fire Brigade Schulze!
March 2012's Scenario of the Month, nominated by Ashcloud is: East Front's Fire Brigade Schulze!:

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/Camp...4&ladder=2

Post your thoughts and take the poll!

Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2012, 08:24 PM,
RE: Scenario of the Month - March 2012: Fire Brigade Schulze!
Gents: Smoke7

A tense meeting engagement that offers several offensive and defensive options for players.

Unfortunately, the variable turn reinforcements (at least for the Russians) can greatly skew victory.

Recent playing of this scenario, two of my Russian tank reinforcement groups were delayed by 4 turns... that severely delayed my offense and negatively impacted my final turns.

But, when played by equally skilled players, Fire Brigade Schulze is balanced, intense, offers many options, and never plays the same - marks of a true classic! Highly recommended.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply