• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Addon for WitE
02-25-2012, 07:52 AM,
New Addon for WitE
Anyone see the new addon coming out soon for Grigby's WitE? I've just got WitE and am learning it, haven't even played a full scenario yet and an addon is already coming out. Big Grin2

WitE Don to the Danube

Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 09:03 AM,
RE: New Addon for WitE
(02-25-2012, 07:52 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: Anyone see the new addon coming out soon for Grigby's WitE? I've just got WitE and am learning it, haven't even played a full scenario yet and an addon is already coming out. Big Grin2

WitE Don to the Danube

Saw it and will probably pick it up. The price isn't bad and it will add late war scenarios. The patch is available if you own the game but the scenarios will need to be purchased.

03-02-2012, 09:22 AM,
Sounds interesting, good to see more coming out for it. The long term development of the engine fits what they have done with their earlier games like the Pacific games, great that it continues, although needed to a point also, the game is so complex.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-03-2012, 05:15 AM,
It is complex. I've been learning it now for a little while and am stilled awed by it's depth. I really like the detail of it in terms of looking at the TO&E of a unit. What kind of tanks?, what kind of guns? It is all there. Amazing!
03-03-2012, 02:25 PM,
(02-25-2012, 07:52 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: Anyone see the new addon coming out soon for Grigby's WitE? I've just got WitE and am learning it, haven't even played a full scenario yet and an addon is already coming out. Big Grin2

WitE Don to the Danube

I have both WitE and the add-on. If you want to play a small scenario let me know. Thanks
03-08-2012, 12:20 AM,
I will Lancer. I actually just ordered the add-on the other day and should arrive at end of week. I'm still learning but think I'm ready for a small scenario. When I'm up and running with the add-on, I'll post here.
03-08-2012, 01:07 PM,
(03-08-2012, 12:20 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: I will Lancer. I actually just ordered the add-on the other day and should arrive at end of week. I'm still learning but think I'm ready for a small scenario. When I'm up and running with the add-on, I'll post here.

That's great. Do wish to play PBEM or through the multi-player server? We can play the road to Leningrad. If you don't mine, I would like to take the Soviets side.