• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Calling Medic21
02-11-2012, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 12:32 AM by burroughs.)
Calling Medic21
Fred, sent You the first IDF turn of the "Hell in a Very Small Place" from the 1st Lebanon War, MC Middle East '67 last Saturday and haven't had any reply ever since. Wrote You an e-mail yesterday with a request for confirmation whether You have received that - still no joy.

Anybody any luck with playing our friend? I think he has started quite a few games so maybe he has bitten more than he could chew? ...

Anybody up for that as an Arab opponent? Or some other ME '67 scenario? ... I am pretty inspired with that theater that has been leaving me cold most of the time, but now I am reading a book about the '48 war by prof. Benny Morris, saw the movie about Carlos the Jackal, going to watch "Waltz with Bashir", "Beaufort" and "Lebanon" and feel pretty inspired.

Would prefer "Peace for Galilee" or "Hell in a Very Small Place" first, perhaps "Operation >Big Pines<" as the IDF first or some other 1st Lebanon scenarios, normally I think I would play the Arabs.
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 10:39 PM,
RE: Calling Medic21
(02-11-2012, 09:12 PM)burroughs Wrote: Fred, sent You the first IDF turn of the "Hell in a Very Small Place" from the 1st Lebanon War, MC Middle East '67 last Saturday and haven't had any reply ever since. Wrote You an e-mail yesterday with a request for confirmation whether You have receiving that - still no joy.

Anybody any luck with playing our friend? I think he has started quite a few games so maybe he has bitten more than he could chew? ...

Anybody up for that as an Arab opponent? Or some other ME '67 scenario? ... I am pretty inspired with that theater that has been leaving me cold most of the time, but now I am reading a book about the '48 war by prof. Benny Morris, saw the movie about Carlos the Jackal, going to watch "Waltz with Bashir", "Beaufort" and "Lebanon" and feel pretty inspired.

Would prefer "Peace for Galilee" or "Hell in a Very Small Place" first, perhaps "Operation >Big Pines<" as the IDF first or some other 1st Lebanon scenarios, normally I think I would play the Arabs.

I'll give Hell in a Very Small Place a go email tide1530 at yahoo.com

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-12-2012, 12:31 AM,
Fine.

The mail with the turn has just been sent.

Consider it taken thus everybody.
02-12-2012, 02:51 AM,
(02-12-2012, 12:31 AM)burroughs Wrote: Fine.

The mail with the turn has just been sent.

Consider it taken thus everybody.

Next turn on the way Marcin Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman