• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a couple of games
02-02-2012, 11:09 PM,
Looking for a couple of games
Looking for a couple of CMBN games. Quick battles or scenarios are fine. No preference on side or mission. Send setup file to [email protected]. I use dropbox and H2Hhelper.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 12:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012, 12:51 AM by Herr Klopek.)
RE: Looking for a couple of games
Care for a rematch? You kicked my butt last time so I'm looking for some revenge. Big Grin I prefer scenarios over QB's. I'll send you a file over to your our dropbox folder. It will be a scenario file not a set so you can chose any side you want.
02-03-2012, 03:19 AM,
Hi,

If you want, you can send me a QB setup or a scenario (not too big and not too long please)

greets.
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
02-03-2012, 03:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012, 03:34 AM by kghammer.)
(02-03-2012, 12:39 AM)Herr Klopek Wrote: Care for a rematch? You kicked my butt last time so I'm looking for some revenge. Big Grin I prefer scenarios over QB's. I'll send you a file over to your our dropbox folder. It will be a scenario file not a set so you can chose any side you want.

This looks interesting from both sides, I'll take the germans. File is in our dropbox folder. If you like to play mirrored games you can send over the same file with you as germans as I almost want to play as the US. If not i'll try it as US at a later time. Good Luck Herr Klopek... just not too much luck :-)
(02-03-2012, 03:19 AM)jawsconan Wrote: Hi,

If you want, you can send me a QB setup or a scenario (not too big and not too long please)

greets.

Hi jawsconan, I have to get ready for work now. If you like you can send over a setup and i'll respond when I get home tonight. If not, I'll set something up and send it over tonight.

02-03-2012, 02:13 PM,
KG.....I don't mind to play mirrored game but not simultaneously (glad there is a spell checker on this forum).......I like to play it out blind first time around but I have no problems switching sides for a rematch.
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM,
(02-03-2012, 02:13 PM)Herr Klopek Wrote: KG.....I don't mind to play mirrored game but not simultaneously (glad there is a spell checker on this forum).......I like to play it out blind first time around but I have no problems switching sides for a rematch.

That sounds good Herr Klopek, May be i'll get some insight from your tactics as the allies :) I know what you mean though about playing it blind, it enhances the experience.