• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

King of the Castle Challenge Tournament
12-07-2013, 06:58 AM,
RE: King of the Castle Challenge Tournament
Once again I've thrown down the gauntlet. Oberst, the reigning King, who recently knocked off von Manstein and, more recently Pawel, to successfully defend his title, is putting up stiff fighting in our "Panzers Forward" dual. Confidence is high, I'm just not sure for whom. Smile

Stay tuned.

Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 09:17 PM,
(12-07-2013, 06:58 AM)Scud Wrote: Once again I've thrown down the gauntlet. Oberst, the reigning King, who recently knocked off von Manstein and, more recently Pawel, to successfully defend his title, is putting up stiff fighting in our "Panzers Forward" dual. Confidence is high, I'm just not sure for whom. Smile

Stay tuned.

Scud

Can I get a sitrep?
Send this user an email
01-03-2014, 11:55 PM,
(01-03-2014, 09:17 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(12-07-2013, 06:58 AM)Scud Wrote: Once again I've thrown down the gauntlet. Oberst, the reigning King, who recently knocked off von Manstein and, more recently Pawel, to successfully defend his title, is putting up stiff fighting in our "Panzers Forward" dual. Confidence is high, I'm just not sure for whom. Smile

Stay tuned.

Scud

Can I get a sitrep?

We have completed one of the two scenarios and have 4 turns remaining on the 2nd one.
Oberst
01-04-2014, 12:25 AM,
(01-03-2014, 11:55 PM)Oberst Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 09:17 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:

Stay tuned.

Scud

Can I get a sitrep?

We have completed one of the two scenarios and have 4 turns remaining on the 2nd one.
Oberst

Thank you
Send this user an email
01-04-2014, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 01:46 AM by Scud.)
"King" Oberst won a major as the axis (Panzers Forward). My axis have a draw with three turns to go. While I'm continuing the game, I'm going to concede the "Castle" to Oberst, who once again defends his crown.

Congrats, Gil.

Basically he took my gauntlet and kicked it into the next county. No wonder he's the 2013 ELO champ. Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-04-2014, 07:29 PM,
Congratulations to Gil, he truly is the top notch opponent. Who is the next challenger?
01-13-2014, 04:02 AM,
Hello Ashley, do you have a new opponent for me yet?
Gil
01-14-2014, 08:23 PM,
(01-13-2014, 04:02 AM)Oberst Wrote: Hello Ashley, do you have a new opponent for me yet?
Gil

Hi Gil,

I have sent you an email.

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email
01-15-2014, 05:43 AM,
(01-14-2014, 08:23 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 04:02 AM)Oberst Wrote: Hello Ashley, do you have a new opponent for me yet?
Gil

Hi Gil,

I have sent you an email.

Regards,
Ashley

From West Front, ' Foretaste of Disaster'.
Gil
01-16-2014, 07:46 PM,
Good luck to both Oberst and Boisforas as they embark on yet another King of the Castle Challenge Tournament challenge playing Foretaste of Disaster in West Front. This will be Oberst's third challenge making him the leading King of the Castle ever.
Send this user an email