• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Bite the Bullet Tournament Thread
01-23-2012, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012, 05:55 PM by Ashcloud.)
The Bite the Bullet Tournament Thread
I have sent the message below to all the contestants that I could find in the Blitz member database. Can anyone remember Otlig? Anyone know what happened to him? Can't find him in the database at all...

Please get back to me if you have any information regarding the Bite the Bullet Tournament.

Quote:Hi,

I am in the process of trying to revive the Bite the Bullet Tournament of which you were a contestant. I would like to find out if you are available to continue in the Tournament and if you could please email me any information you may have regarding the tournament - Do you remember the last game you played and who your opponent was? Do you remember any results?

I am going to try and contact all the contestants this week and try and establish who is available - all contestants who I do not get hold of (I will try my best to get hold of you all) or do not respond to my messages will forfeit their positions within the Tournament and their opponents will move up the Bracket.

I look forward to hearing from you, please email me.

Regards,
Ashley

Please excuse the repost of this message here and in the tournament section - just trying to reach all involved.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2012, 01:36 AM,
RE: ATTENTION: Bite the Bullet Tournament
Ashley,

Just sent you an email with all players emails for this tournament that I could find.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-24-2012, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2012, 03:48 AM by Ashcloud.)
The last known bracket:

.pdf   BitetheBullet.pdf (Size: 5.08 KB / Downloads: 22)
(01-24-2012, 01:36 AM)Scud Wrote: Ashley,

Just sent you an email with all players emails for this tournament that I could find.

Dave

Thanks Dave, much appreciated.
Send this user an email
01-24-2012, 04:43 AM,
I was not part of this but I think I can squeeze another game in. What is the premise?

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
01-24-2012, 06:11 AM,
(01-24-2012, 04:43 AM)Larry Reese Wrote: I was not part of this but I think I can squeeze another game in. What is the premise?

LR

Hi Larry,

I will squeeze you in if there is a spot open or a replacement is needed - you can view the bracket above and the tournament thread for more info.

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email
01-24-2012, 02:22 PM,
Roger that.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM,
Got my e-mail Ash?
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2012, 06:58 PM by Ashcloud.)
(01-24-2012, 07:16 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Got my e-mail Ash?

Hi Rick,

Yes, I did - thank you.

So far these contestants have responded and are available to continue:
von Manstein
Wolfman
Tide1
Boisforas
Lizardking
Ed
Scud
Ernst
Huib Versloot
General Lee Ensayne
Panzerjäger

Still waiting for:
Montana Grizz
Sturmvogel
LEGXXIIPRPF
Chuck10Mtn
Pointman

Send this user an email
01-25-2012, 10:29 AM,
Ash,

If you need an alternate or a fill in for a slot keep me in mind. However that is with the permission of the other active players. I didn't start in the tourney and maybe coming in the middle would complicate things to much. But if you need a body, to make the bracket work out I'm here.

Thanks

Ivan the Big:smoke2:
01-25-2012, 06:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2012, 06:58 PM by Ashcloud.)
(01-25-2012, 10:29 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Ash,

If you need an alternate or a fill in for a slot keep me in mind. However that is with the permission of the other active players. I didn't start in the tourney and maybe coming in the middle would complicate things to much. But if you need a body, to make the bracket work out I'm here.

Thanks

Ivan the Big:smoke2:

Hi Ivan,

No problem, you and Larry are on the list if I need anyone to fill a spot.

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email