• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Edit: New improved improved Counter option released
01-23-2012, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2012, 02:40 PM by Wodin.)
News  Edit: New improved improved Counter option released
THIS MOD IS SEPARATE FROM THE RV and AotR mod..it only includes new counters and weapon box to be used with one of my Mods.

I'm going to put this in the pack as an extra that will go on TFE. For know you can download it below the folder contains all nations for both AotR and RV.
The counters here have a few colour changes and are given a more 3d look. This is really what I'd have done to start with but it's only with the practice I've had since that I can sort off get tot he look I'm after.

Polish counters are more in keeping with the Flag..other counters are less acidic, German heer are slightly greyer. Italian, Hungarian, German AB and Russian Guards where redone aswell. All counters made a little more 3D.

Edit: I've touched up a few colours as I wasn't to happy still with a couple in game. Now I'm very pleased. I also find the new weapon box which every nation got keeps it all neat and it fits alot better now the colour scheme matches well.

FINALRELEASELINK
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2012, 02:34 PM,
RE: Edit: New improved improved Counter option released
(01-23-2012, 05:07 AM)Wodin Wrote: THIS MOD IS SEPARATE FROM THE RV and AotR mod..<snip>
The counters here have a few colour changes and are given a more 3d look. This is really what I'd have done to start with but it's only with the practice I've had since that I can sort off get tot he look I'm after.

FINALRELEASELINK

Wodin,

I downloaded this and I like the changes you made, however you removed the red highlighting that normally shows up if you select 'show organization'.

So you'll want to add that back in. I really like the flags on the Objectives.

Marc 'Bayonet' Bellizzi
01-28-2012, 07:26 PM,
RE: Edit: New improved improved Counter option released
Thats odd.. which counters?

The ones I have here all have the red or yellow highlight option...

Link below..I know for sure the mega mod pack is all OK..as I triple checked the last version.

If this doesn't work then maybe adding that shadow has messed something up.

LINK
Send this user an email