• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenarios by Larry Reese Offered for Play and Testing
01-27-2012, 02:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2012, 02:55 PM by Larry Reese.)
RE: Scenarios by Larry Reese Offered for Play and Testing
That's right Kat! I dont have my source material here, but if I recall correctly, during the Kirkenes-Petsamo operation (I'm talking all the way into Norway which my scenario is planned to cover from end to end) German units were pushed north by Finns at one point (evacuating to Norway through that route) and while it would only be minor compared to the Soviet operations I was hoping to include some of those Finnish ops simple because the scale of the map woudl allow it. I may have my timeline off, going just on memory right now, but I remember when designing earlier that I'd wished for the Lapland Mod or something like it.

I'm using the US Army's study on the Kirkenes-Petsamo ops. Will provide more info when available.

LR
ALSO, Armored Inferno is looking for players to play test against. If you're interested in testing these scenarios and don't have an opponent, he might be able to oblige.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scenarios by Larry Reese Offered for Play and Testing - by Larry Reese - 01-27-2012, 02:53 PM