• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Warsaw Pact opponent
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM,
Looking for Warsaw Pact opponent
Small to medium size scenario of North German Plain or Danube Front. Your choice of scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2012, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2012, 05:43 AM by burroughs.)
RE: Looking for Warsaw Pact opponent
Hello there mate.

That would be me I think; I am having three simultaneous games of Panzer Campaigns and two of Modern Campaigns. I need some more experience in the latter system - and fast. I was browsing the scenarios in both games mentioned above and should basically come up with a proposal by the evening. Roughly a turn every four days at worst - or better in some time to come now.in terms of optional rules I usually go with everything on with the exception of alternative fire and assault resolution for a higher randomization on the battlefield, no low fuel effects, limited air recon ( I deem it absolutely applicable and realistic to be able to target enemy elements moving in the rear with airstrikes ).Nuclear scenario termination - while a nice addition to spice up the suspense a little more - is quite problematic in terms of the gameplay, but that is yet to be discussed beforehand.

Should You need that You can find my e-mail account address in the profile at the site.Feel free to use it anytime You find that necessary, I'll reply immediately.

Alright, I have just made up my mind and would like to go for that one:

https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_production...dder&lid=3

Ready when You are.
Quote this message in a reply