ASL AP46 by Mike Cox
01-20-2012, 02:43 AM,
ASL AP46 by Mike Cox
Does anyone have a link to this one?

The TFE4 link is dead Dont Know

Quote:ASL_AP46

Pete Shelling, conversion by Mike Cox
TARANOVKA, RUSSIA, 20 March 1943:
As Manstein delivered the “backhand blow” to Soviet forces at Kharkov, the Red Army was begining to develop tactics on par with their German counterparts. With the huge victory at Stalingrad to build upon, propaganda switched from politics to defense of the Motherland. So, too, would the morale of teh Soviet forces improve. This was nver more apparent than at the defense of the train station at Taranovka. A platoon of 25 soldiers from the 78th Guards Infantry Regiment, led by Lt. Piotr Shironin, banded together to hold off numerous assaults by panzers and supporting infantry.
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 02:50 AM,
RE: ASL AP46 by Mike Cox
I play tested it about a year ago however, it is still shown in the H2H area. I'm not sure if it is still needing to be tested or Mike edited it and released it some where else.

https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_production...io&sid=291
01-20-2012, 03:02 AM,
Thanks! Can't have too many ASL conversions :)
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
01-20-2012, 04:09 AM,
Yes, they are fun to play and the TF-Echo4 has a good selection of them.
01-21-2012, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2012, 02:19 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
(01-20-2012, 02:43 AM)Richie61 Wrote: Does anyone have a link to this one?

The TFE4 link is dead Dont Know

Quote:ASL_AP46

Pete Shelling, conversion by Mike Cox
TARANOVKA, RUSSIA, 20 March 1943:
As Manstein delivered the “backhand blow” to Soviet forces at Kharkov, the Red Army was begining to develop tactics on par with their German counterparts. With the huge victory at Stalingrad to build upon, propaganda switched from politics to defense of the Motherland. So, too, would the morale of teh Soviet forces improve. This was nver more apparent than at the defense of the train station at Taranovka. A platoon of 25 soldiers from the 78th Guards Infantry Regiment, led by Lt. Piotr Shironin, banded together to hold off numerous assaults by panzers and supporting infantry.

Mike released this a while back, but because it was still in testing he changed course and asked me to hold off on releasing it. I never received the updated file for this scenario, but once I do, I'll re-link it....

Sorry about that.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4