• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AotR mod released.
01-18-2012, 09:07 PM,
News  AotR mod released.
Didn't take long as most of the work was done. Just had to add the Italians. I ditch the Polish, Finns and Hungarians.

Enjoy.

CLICK TO GET LINK FOR DOWNLOAD
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2012, 11:50 PM,
RE: AotR mod released.
Awesome!

I looked at the vehicle bmps and I know some of them, but not all.

They have a Char B-1 French tank and a Grant? I wonder if they ever
used them?
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
01-18-2012, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012, 12:11 AM by Wodin.)
yeah it's really hard to work out what is what.

I wonder if it's possible somehow to open the unit\vehicle DAT. that is where I think the info will be.

I imagine with some tinkering you could add loads more faces to really mix it up abit...though you'd have to make sure every scenario knew they where there or used them. Similar to what was done with the Euro add on for ES but your adding new faces rather than new nations. I'd love there to be enough so that in most if not all scenarios you got a unique pic on every counter.

Been thinking about the ES mod..I will use the same airborne faces but I think I will use some different german faces both Heer and SS...so it gives it a different look and your using different troops than the EF mod troops. Unfortunately there aren't really enough airborne faces to really change to many...might change the odd one. I was going to use exactly the same for he Germans to save time...but if I'm going to do it then I have to do it properly and put the time in. I kept the same faces for Russians and Germans and Romanians in AotR as really AotR and RV are one big game, plus it meant I got it out in a day!
Send this user an email
01-19-2012, 12:28 AM,
I tried opening the dat file with notepad & word pad, but it didn't seem to list out what was what.
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
01-19-2012, 12:50 AM,
No worries...will work something out.
Send this user an email
01-19-2012, 05:28 AM,
(01-18-2012, 09:07 PM)Wodin Wrote: Didn't take long as most of the work was done. Just had to add the Italians. I ditch the Polish, Finns and Hungarians.

Enjoy.

Thanks Wodin! Salute2