• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Night Visibility
01-15-2012, 02:29 PM,
Night Visibility
This is normally 1. I am just finishing off a Korea scen, Kap'yong April 1951. This is over two nights and one day, 55 turns, Visibility set at 8, Night scenario box ticked. THe N/D/N transitions will be done manually.*
The scen starts at night. On opening the Scen Editor, the night aspect appears, but the visiblity is 2, rather than the 1 that it should be. If I set the vis to 0, the correct night vis of 1 appears,but this would surely mean the day vis will be 0.
Any thoughts?
*Using Huib's method, instructions provided. This should be irrelevant to the problem above.
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2012, 04:15 PM,
RE: Night Visibility
That is bizarre.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
01-15-2012, 08:16 PM,
(01-15-2012, 02:29 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: This is normally 1. I am just finishing off a Korea scen, Kap'yong April 1951. This is over two nights and one day, 55 turns, Visibility set at 8, Night scenario box ticked. THe N/D/N transitions will be done manually.*
The scen starts at night. On opening the Scen Editor, the night aspect appears, but the visiblity is 2, rather than the 1 that it should be. If I set the vis to 0, the correct night vis of 1 appears,but this would surely mean the day vis will be 0.
Any thoughts?
*Using Huib's method, instructions provided. This should be irrelevant to the problem above.

Full moon.
Send this user an email
01-15-2012, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2012, 10:18 PM by Huib Versloot.)
(01-15-2012, 02:29 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: This is normally 1. I am just finishing off a Korea scen, Kap'yong April 1951. This is over two nights and one day, 55 turns, Visibility set at 8, Night scenario box ticked. THe N/D/N transitions will be done manually.*
Any thoughts?

I checked it. It seems to be limited to the scenario editor. When playing visibility is 1.
01-16-2012, 07:14 AM,
So it is. I was so focused on the Editor, I didn't check the game.
Very strange phenomonem.