• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler
12-12-2012, 12:44 AM,
RE: JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler
Stejones82,

No you are not the only one who can not see any pictures. The original Imageshack pictures are not showing any more.

Maybe Richie61 would be willing to redo his steps and retake screen shots and upload them to the Blitz, that way they never will expire. If need be, I'll sticky them over in the BP section, so it can easily be linked to and found.

JSGME can be used for anything that is not stock; 3rd party scenarios, art mods, etc. I use it in the SB, PzC, NAP, ACW, & EAW series.

Once you figure out the very small learning curve, you will see how user friendly it is.

One of the great assets of using JSGME is that if a new game update is released, all you do is deactivate the add-ons you are using, with one click of the mouse. Next, you would unzip the new game updates into the main game folder. After applying the updates, you would then reactivate your mods with one click of the mouse. It is a real time saver. You would not need to reload everything you want to use, which as we all know can be very time consuming especially if you enjoy using art mods from more than one source (mix & matching).

It is a super handy tool.

I have version 2.6.0.157. Send me an email and I'll email or link it to you.

If you are using WinXP, I'd be willing to try and help get you going with the program. If you are using Vista or Win7, then maybe someone else can help guide you, since I am not familiar with those systems.
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 01:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 01:02 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
(12-11-2012, 12:46 PM)Richie61 Wrote: For Steve,

I vote this as a "sticky" Big Laugh

We are trying to minimize the number of sticky's that we have in the forum, which is why Foul cleaned out three posts in there, and I merged two into one.

Might be able to figure out a way to merge this thread with one already in there. Let me chew on it.

(12-12-2012, 12:04 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: Does something as simple as adding scenarios from TFE4 erquire management as a mod?

No, the scenarios should simply be placed into the main game folder. It sounds like this program would be most useful with art/sound modifications for easy changing.

Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-12-2012, 02:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 02:20 AM by Richie61.)
(12-12-2012, 12:44 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: If you are using WinXP, I'd be willing to try and help get you going with the program. If you are using Vista or Win7, then maybe someone else can help guide you, since I am not familiar with those systems.

XP and Win 7 are all the same. Point it to the game folder, install and click the desktop icon = installed.

Hardest part is just setting up the mod folders like the game and even this
is a piece of cake.

Example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\HPS Simulations\Advance of the Reich\MODS\SS Scenarios

JSGME:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21681483/JSGME.7z

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."