• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Weapon42
01-11-2012, 01:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2012, 01:29 AM by cargol.)
Flare for Weapon42
File is in dropboxfolder since 24 of December is everything ok?
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2012, 09:46 PM,
RE: Flare for Weapon42
Tommorow i ll be claimaing total victory as although i ve seen that u read my private message,which i ve sent u, at 09 of January still i didnt receive anything from u.
01-15-2012, 05:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2012, 05:46 AM by weapon2010.)
(01-13-2012, 09:46 PM)cargol Wrote: Tommorow i ll be claimaing total victory as although i ve seen that u read my private message,which i ve sent u, at 09 of January still i didnt receive anything from u.

please reverse your total victory, I did not forfeit the game
01-15-2012, 09:34 AM,
I ve waited since 24 th of December for a file, i ve uploaded a message at the dropbox folder at 6th of January telling u that the file is uploaded for some time and i didnt get a reply then i ve sent u a private message asking if everything is ok and although u ve read it at 09 of January u didnt reply to me, then i posted a flare at 11 of January but still u didnt reply then i ve posted a second flare at 13 of January but still no answer.Now few hours after i ve claimed total victory, as per club rules, u are replying saying to me to reverse the total victory. Can u please explain to me why it had to pass 21 days to hear from u although i ve tried to communicate several times and u knew about it?
I have several games running and if i had to put so much effort to receive one file per 21 days for each game that i m playing i would have to spent my whole free time trying to establish contact with my opponents rather than playing the game.