• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Greatest Tank Battles II Premiere
01-13-2012, 08:54 PM,
RE: Greatest Tank Battles II Premiere
The Golan & El Alamein episodes were pretty interesting. I wish that they'd use better models for the Allied AT guns though. They all look generic to me. The series would be more "lively" if they could add a few CG infantry/tank crews too. I don't mean showing showing CG people being wounded or killed. That would be in poor taste. I just think that the series seems kind of sterile without them.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2012, 05:26 AM,
RE: Greatest Tank Battles II Premiere
I agree the CGI is a bit dated compared to modern standards. Then again, I assume this is a rather low budget production and what they have achieved with season one was quite outstanding.

I just had a look at the GTB II season, and it looks really interesting!

http://www.toonaripost.com/2012/01/enter...y-channel/

Nice to see Baltics 1944 included, some extremely heavy fighting there the world knows next to nothing about.

FRANCE – Premieres Wednesday, January 11 at 10 PM ET
At the outset of World War II, the Germans pioneered a new form of mobile armored warfare. It allowed the Nazis to unleash Blitzkrieg on Western Europe while thousands of Panzer tanks raced across rugged terrain, crushing Allied defenses and rolling over everything that stood in their path.

So, how was it, did anyone have a chance to watch it? Any improvements in CGI, or other changes for better or worse?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply