• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM DBP,SAW,Falklands
01-05-2012, 04:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012, 06:03 AM by Legia1965.)
PBEM DBP,SAW,Falklands
I have room for more PBEM, any scenario of DBP, SAW,Falklands

Joaquin
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 09:53 AM,
RE: PBEM DBP,SAW,Falklands
DBP-you choose side/scenario
01-07-2012, 01:25 AM,
Joaquin,

Welcome to the Blitz. Do me (and yourself) a favor and go to the top right of the screen and hit Control Panel

From there go to My Options, then Change Options. Click on the box that says make your EMAIL public. This way you don't have to post it on-line and have it exposed to phishing and SPAMMERs. The site has a code that you need to type in to get a member's EMAIL address to keep that sort of thing from happening....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
01-07-2012, 06:00 AM,
(01-07-2012, 01:25 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Joaquin,

Welcome to the Blitz. Do me (and yourself) a favor and go to the top right of the screen and hit Control Panel

From there go to My Options, then Change Options. Click on the box that says make your EMAIL public. This way you don't have to post it on-line and have it exposed to phishing and SPAMMERs. The site has a code that you need to type in to get a member's EMAIL address to keep that sort of thing from happening....

Hi, thanks for the advice, I'll do it at once.
01-08-2012, 08:23 AM,
(01-07-2012, 06:00 AM)Legia1965 Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 01:25 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Joaquin,

Hi, thanks for the advice, I'll do it at once.

If you've room for another I'd like to do a DBP game. You pick a scenario and side and then I'll do the same for a rematch?