• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korean War Ladder
01-05-2012, 06:26 PM,
RE: Korean War Ladder
(01-05-2012, 11:55 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Thanks fellahs!!

Mike

Good stuff.
For the Club heavies, it does seem to me that there is a lot of unnecessary stuff still cluttering up the CS Scen section.
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012, 10:11 PM by Kool Kat.)
(01-05-2012, 06:26 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: For the Club heavies, it does seem to me that there is a lot of unnecessary stuff still cluttering up the CS Scen section.

Rod - if you are referencing some of the "under utilized" CS forums... I am in agreement with you. :thumbs_up:

A quick glance at the forums on the CS "main" page and the date of the last post... suggests that we should decide if it makes sense to continue them? :chin:

"Tournament Area" (Last post 2 months ago)

"Custom Scenario Spotlight" (Last post 3 months ago)

"CS AAR / DAR Forums" (Last post 6 months ago)

Also, maybe take another look at "Scenario of the Month" too? It has low participation from players?

Another suggestion... we could create a poll.... list the above forums... and have a simple "Yes - keep it" or "No - archive it"... and let Blitzers vote on them?

My 2Cents

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
01-06-2012, 12:06 AM,
"CS AAR / DAR Forums" we should keep at least imho. Although it has not been updated for a period of time, there's a lot of quality AAR:s that are really informative for new and old players alike.

Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-06-2012, 07:29 AM,
Mike and Petri, I'm not suggesting ditching any fora, but only talking about all the titles under Scenarios/Scenarios listings/Campaign Series , with names such as "EFCD1_do not use for reporting games Scenarios".
All appear to be empty...and Mike's Korea is hidden away in the middle of them. I think they refer to club produced modifications from the Talonsoft days.
Looks untidy
01-06-2012, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012, 09:30 PM by Kool Kat.)
(01-06-2012, 07:29 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: Mike and Petri, I'm not suggesting ditching any fora, but only talking about all the titles under Scenarios/Scenarios listings/Campaign Series , with names such as "EFCD1_do not use for reporting games Scenarios".
All appear to be empty...and Mike's Korea is hidden away in the middle of them. I think they refer to club produced modifications from the Talonsoft days.
Looks untidy

Rod - I understand now... and still agree with you! ;)
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
01-07-2012, 05:26 AM,
I'm looking into it. I have to admit, I never knew what those were for either. I think they were there before I became a member. Or maybe it had something to do with the transition from Talonsoft to Matrix?Anyway, before Mike's Korea mod was added I'd just become used to ignoring them. With his addition, I agree, his entry gets lost in the clutter and they don't appear to have any purpose.

Just have to find out why they were put their in the first place and if it's safe to remove them.

Stay tuned.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email