• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy holidays
12-30-2011, 12:08 AM,
RE: Happy holidays
I tried the PcO demo, wasn't to keen I'm afraid. My No1 tactical games are the old Cm series, the new CM series and Squad battles series.

WinSPWW2 is great aswell though I'd prefer it to use counters then little troops. If you could have the vehicles on a counter a a counter similar to the SB counters for WinSPWW2 I'd prefer the look of it. I wonder if it's possible to mod it?

(12-29-2011, 11:18 AM)Richie61 Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 09:01 AM)Wodin Wrote: It's a superb series. It has it's quirks and with a few changes could be the ultimate tactical game, as it is it's one of the best if not the best out there.

PBEM is the way to go to get the most out of the game.

Happy Hunting and enjoy the community.

It looks like a great game. I have seen your posts in the PCO forums.
PCO is a good game, but it's a very different is learn IMO after CM gaming since 1999 :conf:

Now if I can only learn the basic mechanics of Red Victory :cheeky:

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2011, 05:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2011, 05:26 AM by Richie61.)
RE: Happy holidays
(12-30-2011, 12:08 AM)Wodin Wrote: I tried the PcO demo, wasn't to keen I'm afraid. My No1 tactical games are the old Cm series, the new CM series and Squad battles series.

WinSPWW2 is great aswell though I'd prefer it to use counters then little troops. If you could have the vehicles on a counter a a counter similar to the SB counters for WinSPWW2 I'd prefer the look of it. I wonder if it's possible to mod it?

I have WinSPWW2 and I would think you could mod the troops as counters.
I am NOT a modder, but I have changed some of my symbols into "Squad Leader" counters for the Unity of Command game Big Grin I just followed the directions I found.

What do you think:
Advance of the Reich or Eagles Strike as the next HPS title to pickup?

I am an Eastern Front junkie :bow:

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply