• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tigers unleashed forum?
12-21-2011, 12:16 PM,
Tigers unleashed forum?
Anychance we can have a Tigers Unleashed forum? Or a TTS forum which will cover all future releases aswell.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2011, 06:00 AM,
RE: Tigers unleashed forum?
Since getting our fingers burnt spending a lot of time & effort setting up forums and ladders for new titles which simply don't prove to be popular, we now ask for members to first show there is say 20 guys who are interesting to play the titles.

So if you want to start a thread asking if there is any support for a new forum or ladders and there is a good response we will certainly seriously consider setting one up. :)
12-22-2011, 06:30 AM,
I understand. Also I think Tigers is going to be a niche within a niche. Not sure if it will be popular PBEM as turns take for ever to play out and ypur input in game can be minimal.

It's more of a single player game. Though I have serious doubts about some scenarios I've played. I say through 4 hours of 16 turns against the Russian AI and never saw them. I thought somehting was wrong. I cehcked. the Russians hardly had any troops at all and wasn't attacking.

Really it was more a case of having somewhere to chat about it.

(12-22-2011, 06:00 AM)Foul. Wrote: Since getting our fingers burnt spending a lot of time & effort setting up forums and ladders for new titles which simply don't prove to be popular, we now ask for members to first show there is say 20 guys who are interesting to play the titles.

So if you want to start a thread asking if there is any support for a new forum or ladders and there is a good response we will certainly seriously consider setting one up. :)

Send this user an email
12-22-2011, 06:54 AM,
(12-22-2011, 06:30 AM)Wodin Wrote: Really it was more a case of having somewhere to chat about it.
OK i understand, maybe if you want to post on the more popular forums and see if there is any desire for a new forum to cover this title and there is a good response we could set one up. ;)