• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battle for Normandy - help please:
12-15-2011, 04:47 AM,
Battle for Normandy - help please:
Fellas, I have run into a problem with BN. I am able to run the software, and play against the AI. However, when I attempt to engage in a battle with a human opponent in pbem, I am not able to play. I am told that the file received from my opponents are corrupted, and that the opponent should replay the turn, or resend using zip or rar. When I inquire about this with my BN opponents, I am told that they have not run into that problem before, and their software is running fine. Do any of you have any ideas about trying to correct this problem? I have been trying to get this to work since the software was released. I would certainly appreciate any responses that would allow me to play against you, fellas...

JRS
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2011, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2011, 12:32 PM by daisy.)
RE: Battle for Normandy - help please:
Have you patched your game to the latest version?

Anyway, email me one of the turns that you have received and have not been able to play.

normandypbemATgmailDOTcom
12-15-2011, 01:53 PM,
(12-15-2011, 12:31 PM)daisy Wrote: Have you patched your game to the latest version?

Anyway, email me one of the turns that you have received and have not been able to play.

normandypbemATgmailDOTcom

Hiya Daisy, the PBEM file is from me and you're opening mine fine. Maybe you can send JRS a test file and see if he can open yours.

cheers
12-15-2011, 05:18 PM,
Daisy, I sent it to your email...

JRS
12-16-2011, 01:45 AM,
Thanks, received it, ran a little test and responded back via email.
12-16-2011, 05:25 PM,
For those who helped, thank you! The problem was corrected...

JRS