• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Snipers
11-24-2011, 11:50 PM,
Snipers
Is it just me or are snipers very weak. Surely every time they fire they should cause disruption or damage? They should also be very hard to spot, I can understand having a very low defence value but the snipers in this game don't seem to be able to hit a barn door from 20 paces.

I have always been fascinated by sniper warfare and feel some interesting scenarios could be create with snipers if they had a bit more power (and maybe saboteurs and resistance).
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2011, 07:41 PM,
RE: Snipers
Bad luck on dye rolls I guess? They do pack a punch with quite decent attack values vs soft targets. 12 10 10 8 so closer you fire the better of course, but a value of 8 at four hexes sounds pretty deadly actually.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-28-2011, 05:11 PM,
(11-26-2011, 07:41 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Bad luck on dye rolls I guess? They do pack a punch with quite decent attack values vs soft targets. 12 10 10 8 so closer you fire the better of course, but a value of 8 at four hexes sounds pretty deadly actually.

should have checked those numbers first, must be bad dye rolls and suspect player skill...
Send this user an email
11-28-2011, 05:58 PM,
Or them damn barn doors just being too small to be hit succesfully? :smoke:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
11-28-2011, 06:01 PM,
(11-28-2011, 05:58 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Or them damn barn doors just being too small to be hit succesfully? :smoke:

of course (duh, slapping forehead) it is the damn barn doors.
Send this user an email