• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

RV Viva La Muerte
01-31-2012, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012, 12:29 PM by hero_33.)
RV Viva La Muerte
Hey Gents,

I was playing against the AI in RV in the scenario Viva La Muerte and when it was my turn it said support available. I went to close the info box (I'm Russians), next thing I know I'm under a German Barage before I even click on the radio for support. Is this by design or a glitch?

Also, my Russians walked prone into a mine field and I lost 4 men. Instead of going to ground they just stood there.

I have never seen either situation occurr before in any other squad battles game and was wondering if it was by design for RV. By the way, RV is so well designed that the computer often proves challenging in a way that I have not experienced with AOTR, ES or the P & F. Major kudos to the designers and play testers in this one.

Steve.
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2012, 08:10 PM,
RE: RV Viva La Muerte
Krasny Bor scenario has Russian rolling barrage, which is preassigned artillery support. Be careful about your pace to avoid being caught by your own artillery barrage.
Best
Oz

(01-31-2012, 12:26 PM)hero_33 Wrote: Hey Gents,

I was playing against the AI in RV in the scenario Viva La Muerte and when it was my turn it said support available. I went to close the info box (I'm Russians), next thing I know I'm under a German Barage before I even click on the radio for support. Is this by design or a glitch?

Also, my Russians walked prone into a mine field and I lost 4 men. Instead of going to ground they just stood there.

I have never seen either situation occurr before in any other squad battles game and was wondering if it was by design for RV. By the way, RV is so well designed that the computer often proves challenging in a way that I have not experienced with AOTR, ES or the P & F. Major kudos to the designers and play testers in this one.

Steve.

Quote this message in a reply