• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Games
11-12-2011, 07:37 AM,
Team Games
I was wondering in the long, long, list of scenarios for CS, if there is a quick & easily recognizable notation that shows if the scenario is intended for "team play"?

Was hoping I could narrow it down without having to look at scenario descriptions, one after the other.

:rolleyes:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 09:01 AM,
RE: Team Games
(11-12-2011, 07:37 AM)RADO Wrote: I was wondering in the long, long, list of scenarios for CS, if there is a quick & easily recognizable notation that shows if the scenario is intended for "team play"?

Was hoping I could narrow it down without having to look at scenario descriptions, one after the other.

:rolleyes:

Most of the larger scenarios are suitable for team play but the best way is to read the scenario description to see what the author suggests :-)
Not that the author is always right!

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
11-12-2011, 09:05 AM,
I was afraid of that. Seems that some type of symbol in the scenario name that would indicate the scenario was intended for team play would be desirable.

Perhaps a bit too much to ask!

:eek1:
Send this user an email
11-13-2011, 01:15 AM,
Bottom line is every scenario can be played as a team, you'll just have different amounts of troops to control. The larger ones tend to be better if you like a lot of troops or at least a decent amount. If you get the right people, team games are as good as any you have ever played.