• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Commonwalth module announced
11-12-2011, 04:07 AM,
Commonwalth module announced
In case you missed it BFC just announced the first module will be out "soon". Probably this means before the end of the year. What are your thoughts on this?Do you plan to purchase it?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 04:39 AM,
RE: Commonwalth module announced
(11-12-2011, 04:07 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: In case you missed it BFC just announced the first module will be out "soon". Probably this means before the end of the year. What are your thoughts on this?Do you plan to purchase it?

Definetely going to buy it. I had very good experiences with the modules for CMSF, and this one looks like a "must buy". British, Canadian, Polish, Waffen SS and Luftwaffe field units and TOEs. Normandy wouldn't be complete without them.
11-12-2011, 04:50 AM,
Yea I will get it, already have some maps done for the Caen area... just waiting on the truppen...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
11-12-2011, 11:53 PM,
Yes, I will buy it !! Cant wait for this one, hopefully by Xmas !
11-15-2011, 07:21 AM,
Of course I'll buy it - Poles incoming :)
11-21-2011, 06:06 AM,
Does anyone know if they will ever come out with a 1939 -1940s pack so you can play the early battles? Maybe with this pack I will buy CMBN, not sure though.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
11-22-2011, 03:29 AM,
As I understand it this is the sequence of games, There might also be something allied between Bulge and Eastern Front :

1. Normandy
2. Bulge
3. Eastern Front 45
4. Eastern Front 44 / 43 /42 /41 etc

Each of these games will have multiple modules.

I would also like a 1939-1940 module/pack and a North Africa/Italy/Med one - but whether we will ever see one is another question.

Then BFC are apparently also working on a Modern game set in a temperate setting - but nothing else is known about this game. Modern does not mean 2011 it could be the 90's or even the 80's. Your guess is as good as mine.
11-22-2011, 04:02 AM,
All those modules are going to add up to $$$ or else a lot of pirate games. Of those you listed I would buy 1 and 4 and skip 2 and 3.

Cheers.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha