• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battles - Do I owe?
11-10-2011, 10:59 AM,
Battles - Do I owe?
Hello Friends and Opponents,

My gmail changed it's look and it seems that I am having trouble knowing who I sent files to. :eek1:
Is there anyone I owe a game file? I seem to have all my battles completed but I can't tell if I sent them to everyone. :smoke:

I guess age and the ability to not want to change is in the way? :rolleyes:

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2011, 11:55 AM,
RE: Battles - Do I owe?
Ha! Pretty funny. I went through the same thing. In the upper right there's a gear symbol. Click it and there's an option to revert to the old look temporarily.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-10-2011, 08:24 PM,
Thanks Dave! :bow:

I often wonder what computer geeks see in making big changes, when little ones will do. :smoke:

My main issue is that it looks like you sent the e-mail after attaching the file. I think I went back to the inbox instead of clicking send on a few. :chin:

My wife says she is going to move my stuff around in the house just to confuse me. I told her she did not have too. I'm confused enough. :kill:

cheers

HSL
11-11-2011, 07:18 AM,
Hmmm ....

Perhaps a carrier other than G-Mail or Yahoo, or any other than the "free" accounts might solve the issue.

Never understood why anyone would use gmail or yahoo email. Well, yes, I do, but not for wargames!

lol!

:smoke:
Send this user an email
11-11-2011, 08:06 AM,
Greg, It was part of the Mozilla/FireFox thingie. :rolleyes:

I did not want to have multiple e-mail accounts. My Verizon (dot) net mail, and gmail is all I can handle. I was IE but the site did not look good in that format. All I do with e-mail is PBEM. I was happy "old school". :smoke:

cheers

HSL

11-11-2011, 08:12 AM,
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Send this user an email
11-11-2011, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2011, 10:48 PM by Kool Kat.)
(11-11-2011, 07:18 AM)RADO Wrote: Hmmm ....

Perhaps a carrier other than G-Mail or Yahoo, or any other than the "free" accounts might solve the issue.

Never understood why anyone would use gmail or yahoo email. Well, yes, I do, but not for wargames!

lol!

:smoke:

Actually, once you get used to the way gmail handles email "strings" (conversations)... and "labels" (email subjects)... it is a pretty efficient (and free!) email system! :)

BTW... I was "forced" to leave my Yahoo email account a few years ago due to my account being both hacked and spammed! :mad:

I have found gmail to be fine for both correspondence and CS game file exchanges! IMO, gmail is a good substitute for Yahoo... and free too! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email