• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

El Alamein '42 Download?
01-23-2013, 08:16 AM,
El Alamein '42 Download?
Does anybody know why El Alamein is not available as a download? All the other Panzer Campaigns are available as CD or download but El Alamein is only available via CD.
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 10:16 AM,
RE: El Alamein '42 Download?
This feature has been addressed in many titles over the last 6 months or so but one title had to be last, i am sure they will get to EA42 soon, but only by contacting HPS support might you get an idea of a possible date?
01-23-2013, 04:50 PM,
I am wondering if it's an oversight on HPS's part. The new patch was released on Dec 7th, 2012 and this allows digital download. For some reason they don't even mention the patch in the what's new - let alone the availability of the DD.

David
01-25-2013, 12:45 PM,
It should be out soon - Scott only releases new DD's once a month, so there's only been one round since the patch was released making it possible.
01-26-2013, 06:41 AM,
(01-25-2013, 12:45 PM)rahamy Wrote: It should be out soon - Scott only releases new DD's once a month, so there's only been one round since the patch was released making it possible.

Thanks for that update. Wink
02-04-2013, 02:05 AM,
(01-23-2013, 08:16 AM)Lt. Smash Wrote: Does anybody know why El Alamein is not available as a download? All the other Panzer Campaigns are available as CD or download but El Alamein is only available via CD.

DD is finally available!

Panzer Campaigns 11: El Alamein '42
Send this user an email
02-04-2013, 05:33 AM,
(01-23-2013, 08:16 AM)Lt. Smash Wrote: Does anybody know why El Alamein is not available as a download? All the other Panzer Campaigns are available as CD or download but El Alamein is only available via CD.

Hey Lt. Smash, I see you wish has come true for El Alamein to be released on DD. if you wish to have a match on this great title, let me know.
Send me a PM, and we can discuss rules and sides of you would like an opponent.
I have had the game for a whole, but haven't PBEM'd it yet, and would like to. Shoopzee.