• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modding JTCS - What is possible now, and how far can we go?
11-21-2011, 11:15 PM,
RE: Modding JTCS - What is possible now, and how far can we go?
Gents: :smoke:

Moderators should go ahead and "tuck" this thread under your brand new modding sub-forum... and that way you'll have all your mod threads together for easy reference! :)
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 01:30 AM,
(11-21-2011, 11:15 PM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents: :smoke:

Moderators should go ahead and "tuck" this thread under your brand new modding sub-forum... and that way you'll have all your mod threads together for easy reference! :)

And like "magic" - it happens? ;) cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
11-22-2011, 07:05 AM,
Dang, these guys are on it!!!

Mike
11-28-2011, 02:24 AM,
Mike, sent you an email to the email you have registered into Blitz. Some advice needed :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-14-2011, 09:36 AM,
Just wanted to say Hello. I am here to learn and play and have a great time doing it. Just wanted to say is a great forum. Alot better then some of the competion. I mean very good ideas and information.

Marc
12-15-2011, 06:36 AM,
What would be a cool aspect is the rout function like in the battleground series. Even if it may be remote it would drop morale on nearby units seeing them run away...example green units would be more prone to rout then veteren in the heat of battle. Just an idea
12-15-2011, 07:40 AM,
(11-28-2011, 02:24 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Mike, sent you an email to the email you have registered into Blitz. Some advice needed :)

Hey, did I ever respond to this? Looked in my email, but didn't see anything with this date stamp!! My sincere apologies if I spaced it, or didn't receive it. Some folks have trouble with this account, but we exchanged the game through it, so should be ok?!

Mike