• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for first PBEM battle.
10-29-2011, 05:49 AM,
Looking for first PBEM battle.
Relatively new to the scene and looking to improve my game. Would like to keep things relatively small to start with.

Hopefully playing better players will improve me as I learn from my losses! Hoping to transfer some of the learning to 28mm tabletop using 'Rules of Engagement' down at the local wargames shop. They are kicking off WWII with a dedicated day in November.

Thank you for reading this far.

Kind regards,
Jamie Burrell www.jamieburrell.co.uk
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2011, 12:21 PM,
RE: Looking for first PBEM battle.
I'm new to the ladder as well. I'm pretty much open to any scenario or quick battle. Do you want me to sent you a game, or do you want to send me something? You can reach me at [email protected].

10-30-2011, 04:54 PM,
Send me a game please. Not too large, need to get used to it first. Thank you for the offer.

J.
12-08-2011, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 01:25 AM by steiner48.)
anyone for pbem
(10-29-2011, 12:21 PM)cronus111 Wrote: I'm new to the ladder as well. I'm pretty much open to any scenario or quick battle. Do you want me to sent you a game, or do you want to send me something? You can reach me at [email protected].

09-09-2012, 04:55 PM,
oke send me a invite greetz !also have the commonweald module installed!!scenario is good and i play either side!!
09-10-2012, 12:22 AM,
Hi all,

Completely full now. Thank you for your inyterest.

J.