• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS-Vietnam
10-25-2011, 05:21 AM,
CS-Vietnam
Can anyone direct me to where I can download the Divided Ground-Vietnam module?

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2011, 06:48 PM,
RE: CS-Vietnam
http://www.freewebs.com/dgvnmods/index.htm

Let me know if you are interested in a game.

Cheers

Alpha Zwo
10-27-2011, 02:43 AM,
Thanks, Alpha Zwo! I will definitely let you know. I need to get a computer guru to visit me and fix my connectivity issue(s).

-ArmyEsq
10-27-2011, 06:33 AM,
(10-27-2011, 02:43 AM)ArmyEsq Wrote: Thanks, Alpha Zwo! I will definitely let you know. I need to get a computer guru to visit me and fix my connectivity issue(s).

-ArmyEsq

What's the issue? Can't get online? Wireless? Modem?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-27-2011, 12:40 PM,
It's local on this end. I can't figure out why my laptop is unable to connect to the wifi and my desktop quality stinks. For some reason, I'm unable to open the files from folks who have attempted to play pbem with me. I'll probably get a computer guy to come over and fix it all.

In the meantime, holy smokes! Downloading the DG VN module looks complicated (to a near complete computer invalid like me).
10-28-2011, 11:38 AM,
Well if you're unable to get a tech to your house, email me and I'll try to help. Not an easy thing to do by email, but possible. I'll need to know the wireless model and your laptop wireless speed (B, G, or N). By the way, if your wireless speed is "N" and you have an older laptop (B or G), that's most likely your problem. Also need to know how you connect to the internet. Cable modem?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-29-2011, 08:11 AM,
Thanks, Dave I appreciate your gracious offer. I'll let you know what happens.
10-30-2011, 03:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011, 03:50 AM by zap.)
(10-27-2011, 06:33 AM)Scud Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 02:43 AM)ArmyEsq Wrote: Thanks, Alpha Zwo! I will definitely let you know. I need to get a computer guru to visit me and fix my connectivity issue(s).

-ArmyEsq

What's the issue? Can't get online? Wireless? Modem?

Dave

Hi Dave,
Have you ever tried Zolved Remote? (free download). I have used it to have techs come in on my computer.
It basically lets you access the computer of the person who needs help remotely through yours.
It works well, for people who are not very savy with the computer(like myself)
I believe also microsoft has a program already with windows that does the same thing.
10-30-2011, 04:12 AM,
Hi Phil,

No, never that one, but others including Windows remote assistance, uvnc.com is another (I like it the best, so far), logmein.com a third. Problem here, though, is making changes to network and wireless settings would continuously knock me out. Plus if his connectivity problem is generating a slow speed, the remote assist would be pretty grueling. Then there's the decision concerning allowing a total stranger access to your computer, especially when it will concern your private network.

At some point I'll fool around with Zolved Remote. I'm always looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the tip,
Dave
Send this user an email