• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
10-24-2011, 07:23 PM,
Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
Howdee.

3.4, advanced rules on, no high supply, supply & possession off, house rules in force for each scenario, roughly two turns per week, me as the Allied side in each one.

Write me at marcinstrozny at gmail dot com.
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 08:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011, 08:35 PM by burroughs.)
RE: Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
Nijmegen's taken already, Mars too for all practical purposes. "Plunder-Varisty"still available.
11-06-2011, 01:59 AM,
operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
Help me out here....

Where did you find mars "face to face"?

I understood that was only Soviet PO. Has a new version that is playable PBEM been developed? If so, where can I find it.

Thanks!
11-08-2011, 03:48 AM,
RE: Nijmegen, Operation "Plunder - Varsity" and operation "Mars" 1.7 face-to-face.
(11-06-2011, 01:59 AM)Patton Wrote: Help me out here....

I understood that was only Soviet PO. Has a new version that is playable PBEM been developed? If so, where can I find it.

Thanks!

Issued plain orders for my G-2( intelligence)to acquire at all cost. Mission accomplished.

Actually as far as I know there is a version 1.8 which is the last version correcting the error in the automatic launching of operation "Jupiter" or "Uranus" - I am not that sure, have to check that later on perhaps - but that was only playable against the Soviet PO indeed.

Honestly I recovered my old COW archive and there that was ; I had previously overlooked that scenario as I wasn't reading "The Zukhov's Greatest Defeat .. " by D. Glantz.

11-09-2011, 04:10 AM,
Can you tell me where I can download a "face to face" version, or can you e-mail me the sce file?

All I have been able to find is Russian PO only versions....

Thanks.

(11-08-2011, 03:48 AM)burroughs Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 01:59 AM)Patton Wrote: Help me out here....

Thanks!

Issued plain orders for my G-2( intelligence)to acquire at all cost. Mission accomplished.

Actually as far as I know there is a version 1.8 which is the last version correcting the error in the automatic launching of operation "Jupiter" or "Uranus" - I am not that sure, have to check that later on perhaps - but that was only playable against the Soviet PO indeed.

Honestly I recovered my old COW archive and there that was ; I had previously overlooked that scenario as I wasn't reading "The Zukhov's Greatest Defeat .. " by D. Glantz.

11-09-2011, 05:00 PM,
(11-09-2011, 04:10 AM)Patton Wrote: Can you tell me where I can download a "face to face" version, or can you e-mail me the sce file?

All I have been able to find is Russian PO only versions....

Thanks.

(11-08-2011, 03:48 AM)burroughs Wrote: [quote='Patton' pid='350213' dateline='1320508743']
Help me out here....

Thanks!

Sure I will. Care about PBEM game of that?