• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What do you think?
10-13-2011, 11:09 PM,
What do you think?
Hey guys - hope all are doing well. I've been taling a break from Combat Mission playng Hearts of Iron and Silent Hunter. What do you think of CMBN? I downloaded the demo this week.

Is it as good or better than CMBB? I found out they are sold out of the manuals and you can only get a CD and look at the manual online. :hissy: I usually don't pay more than $40 for a game but may make an exception if it is good enough.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2011, 12:29 AM,
RE: What do you think?
It is far better than cmbb/cmak,if you ask me.I bought the game in the day in came out and i don't regret it for a moment :-)
The game comes with a manual in pdf format,which you can read even if you're not online.
Send this user an email
10-14-2011, 03:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2011, 03:01 AM by enigma6584.)
As far as tactical wargames go...there isn't anything out on the market that even comes close to it. Get it...you will enjoy it.
10-14-2011, 03:26 AM,
(10-14-2011, 03:00 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: As far as tactical wargames go...there isn't anything out on the market that even comes close to it. Get it...you will enjoy it.

well the only thing that might come close to it is Achtung Panzer Operation Star from Graviteam but right now its only out in the russian market (english version will be released approx this year) but its singleplayer only so if you want a good wargame multiplayer experience i would say nothing comes close to cmbn !
10-14-2011, 03:41 AM,
OK I bought it - now for hours of learning fun...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift