• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

IronX Material
10-12-2011, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2011, 01:40 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
IronX Material
Gents,

For those of you not aware, IronX has shut down his Mods Site and has asked that all of his material be removed from public sites. His material has been removed from the Task Force Echo 4 site as of yesterday.

Any questions or concerns should be brought up to him directly through EMAIL.

The Blitz will still host ladders based on his game-MODs, so if you have them (WAW, AIW, LW, RSoE), feel free to play and record ladder games here.

Thanks.

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 02:47 AM,
RE: IronX Material
Sorry to hear this.
10-15-2011, 01:00 AM,
If he is retreating with everything, the least he could do is post an explanation.
10-15-2011, 01:20 AM,
(10-15-2011, 01:00 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: If he is retreating with everything, the least he could do is post an explanation.

He did however, it was not posted on the Blitz.

10-15-2011, 02:40 AM,
The rift between he and the Tiller team is out there for display over on the Wargamer forums. I was disappointed that Andrew decided to pull his material from the Web, especially since much of it has been around for a few years and was fairly popular. In the end it was his call and I honored his request.

To be frank, the issue isn't something that I felt needed to be discussed here for a variety of reasons. I merely posted this notice as a heads-up to folks who may be looking for his material and can't find it publicly. With it being in the public domain at this point, I'm sure if someone needed a copy of something, another person around here has the files. I just wouldn't expect any updates from his end.

If SAW and Vietnam get any type of an official upgrade to their exe files, there is a good chance that those mods won't work any longer.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4