• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Falklands & Modern War
10-06-2011, 04:28 PM,
Falklands & Modern War
Looking for seasoned veterans for the latest in Squad battle actions. Please, no Red Shirts.
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2011, 05:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2011, 05:58 PM by Nikb.)
RE: Falklands & Modern War
(10-06-2011, 04:28 PM)Beerweasel Wrote: Looking for seasoned veterans for the latest in Squad battle actions. Please, no Red Shirts.

Um whats a red shirt? Other than a brightly coloured bit of clothing!
10-07-2011, 08:30 AM,
(10-06-2011, 05:57 PM)Nikb Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 04:28 PM)Beerweasel Wrote: Looking for seasoned veterans for the latest in Squad battle actions. Please, no Red Shirts.

Um whats a red shirt? Other than a brightly coloured bit of clothing!

In the original Star Trek series the guys wearing the red shirts when they when planetside always died.
10-07-2011, 09:09 AM,
Being a Trek fan, I assumed that's what you meant. Although I didn't know if you meant the opposite connotation from the ole pirate joke:

As a pirate ship is preparing to attack a merchant vessel, its Captain turns and says to his first mate, "Quick, go get me my red shirt."

The first mate returns with the red shirt and asks, "Why the red shirt, Captain?"

The Captain replies, "So that none of the men see me bleed during the fighting."

Later that same day, the Captain spies three British warships, cannons at the ready, gaining steadily on them. He turns to the first mate and says, "Quick, get me my brown pants."
10-07-2011, 09:41 AM,
(10-07-2011, 09:09 AM)Rabbit Wrote: Being a Trek fan, I assumed that's what you meant. Although I didn't know if you meant the opposite connotation from the ole pirate joke:

As a pirate ship is preparing to attack a merchant vessel, its Captain turns and says to his first mate, "Quick, go get me my red shirt."

The first mate returns with the red shirt and asks, "Why the red shirt, Captain?"

The Captain replies, "So that none of the men see me bleed during the fighting."

Later that same day, the Captain spies three British warships, cannons at the ready, gaining steadily on them. He turns to the first mate and says, "Quick, get me my brown pants."

That was a good one Rabbit :laughing:
10-07-2011, 09:42 PM,
That's hilarious Rabbit lol!
Send this user an email
10-09-2011, 09:30 PM,
Btw - ill play a match of Modern War.
Send this user an email