• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Quick question...
09-19-2011, 08:55 AM,
Quick question...
for Panzer Campaigns, Minsk '44, does anyone know how to put aircraft into the scenario via the editor?? Added a country, and wanted to add aircraft, deleted all Russian, but doesn't seem to be a way to actually add anything????!! And, before anyone says anything, this IS on a backed up file!!Big Grin Thanks in advance, guys.

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 08:11 AM,
RE: Quick question...
Hmm, doesn't anyone tinker with this series at all??? Does seem to be cumbersome since they are single battle mods, but still would think someone would be playing around with scennies at least?

Mike
09-22-2011, 09:40 AM,
Sorry Mike, I was at work when I saw your original post and didn't have a chance to reply, then forgot it was there when I got home, looking for new posts only. To add an air unit, it is exactly the same as adding a ground unit, except that you can click anywhere on the map, and it won't show up on the map. But it will show under the menu item Scenario - Air Support, where you can change the strength, make it unavailable at start, etc.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
09-23-2011, 07:33 AM,
Hey Rick, I feel so idiotic!! As you can tell, I haven't messed with this system much! I'm used to the Campaign Series, thought it weird they didn't appear under aircraft, what a 'tard!! Thanks very much for bearing with me!

Mike
09-23-2011, 07:53 AM,
Not at all Mike, I remember back about 8 years ago when I first tried adding air units to a scenario I was working on and couldn't tell what to do - I did some try this and that before I figured out exactly what to do. So glad to help, it is simple but not necessarily common sense either.

Enjoy, and we would like to see your work when done!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
09-23-2011, 08:48 AM,
Well, right now the project is a variation of Harry turtledoves lizard series, however, it would probably be better to put WW2 nations into the modern series, as with the WW2 I can't utilize nukes, helo's, etc. Still kinda neat though. I had started a Korean War thing last year or so, but dropped it when it became apparent that the existing korea map didn't allow for all theatres of the Conflict. Wish we could get a map editor for this series.... I did a great deal with the Hungary '45 adding Allied Bulgarians, for a what-if, might just improve on that a bit!! Stay tuned, this series is fascinating!

Mike