• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ambush on the Sal
11-28-2011, 02:01 PM,
Ambush on the Sal
Looking for an opponent to play the Russkis in a game of "Ambush on the Sal". I'm playing with all optional rules on except for Variable Visibility and Extreme Assault. First come, first served. Email me at [email protected].
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2011, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2011, 12:00 AM by Ashcloud.)
RE: Ambush on the Sal
(11-28-2011, 02:01 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Looking for an opponent to play the Russkis in a game of "Ambush on the Sal". I'm playing with all optional rules on except for Variable Visibility and Extreme Assault. First come, first served. Email me at [email protected].

I need team members for The Official World in Flames Tournament (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/s...id=57207). It works exactly the same as any other game, I send you a game and an opponent and you score ladder points just the same as any other game. Please reply to this post if you are interested, or email me at ashcloud (at) ashcloud (dot) co (dot) za (I have some pretty good players to line up against).

and you can play Ambush on the Sal as your first tournament game.
Regards
Ashley (Ashcloud)
Send this user an email
11-29-2011, 05:34 AM,
You could have just replied to my request for opponents posted an hour earlier?

If you want to play then just send me the battle file. Or did I scare you off with my verbal kung-fu? :whis:

Let me know.

Stryker
11-29-2011, 05:42 AM,
(11-29-2011, 05:34 AM)Stryker Wrote: You could have just replied to my request for opponents posted an hour earlier?

If you want to play then just send me the battle file. Or did I scare you off with my verbal kung-fu? :whis:

Let me know.

Stryker

Stryker, let me include the both of you in the tournament and you can play Ambush on the Sal.
Send this user an email
11-29-2011, 04:58 PM,
Please check your email, I have sent you the relevant information to start your scenario.

Welcome to The World In Flames Tournament - 1942
Send this user an email