• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for games either casual or ladder.
09-11-2011, 07:50 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Looking for games either casual or ladder.
Hi guys I'm new and am looking to get into some games. I prefer allies but other then that no restrictions to the games. Looking for all levels of play and as long as you can make 1 or 2 turns a day that's fine. Though I would prefer more I'm taking what I can get so...

And like I said games can be casual or for the ladder. Only thing I really do wish is that you use dropbox/H2HH. Makes things a lot easier please contact me ASAP, I'm freaking bored!!! :zzz:
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 05:05 PM,
RE: Looking for games either casual or ladder.
(09-11-2011, 07:50 AM)dce21b Wrote: Hi guys I'm new and am looking to get into some games. I prefer allies but other then that no restrictions to the games. Looking for all levels of play and as long as you can make 1 or 2 turns a day that's fine. Though I would prefer more I'm taking what I can get so...

And like I said games can be casual or for the ladder. Only thing I really do wish is that you use dropbox/H2HH. Makes things a lot easier please contact me ASAP, I'm freaking bored!!! :zzz:

Hi there

I use drop box as well and get out a good volume of turns; if you like we could try two mirrored qb games playing both sides simultaneously on the same map.

pm me your email and i'll send you two files and set up a share in dropbox.

Bart
10-16-2011, 02:34 AM,
(09-11-2011, 07:50 AM)dce21b Wrote: Hi guys I'm new and am looking to get into some games. I prefer allies but other then that no restrictions to the games. Looking for all levels of play and as long as you can make 1 or 2 turns a day that's fine. Though I would prefer more I'm taking what I can get so...

Ahoy dce21b:

It has been almost 3 weeks since I've heard from you on our game, and I have sent my last turn several times. Please, when you have a chanced, let me know what is going on.

Nort
10-18-2011, 12:07 AM,
Three weeks and no word. I am calling our game and claiming the win.