• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tournaments
09-09-2011, 05:52 PM,
Tournaments
I was wondering if anyone could shed a bit of light for me on the torunamet topic on The Blitz. I can see couple active threads in the tournament section, but I trust they are well under way. Are the torunaments purely an initiative from the club memners, i.e. anyone can set up a tournament? Are there any prerequsites or rules. I would be interested in taking part in one of those. I suppose I have to new here to be in the know how to set up one myself. And to get an idea I would be better of taking part in one before.
Are there any regular events of this typ or do I simply need to watch the tournament section for any anouncements?

Thanks

Pawel

Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2011, 10:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011, 11:00 PM by Otto von Blotto.)
RE: Tournaments
I haven't set any up but have played in a few from what I understand they can be set up by any member, rules and how it will work are what you the initiator decide.

The world in flames one is ongoing and you would be able to join in as a new player if you pm or e-mail ashcloud https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid347436 who is running the tournament at the moment he will sort you out for a game in the next round. cheers
09-10-2011, 05:30 PM,
RE: Tournaments
Thank a lot fo the info.
Pawel