• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I am looking for an opponent
09-11-2011, 04:57 AM,
RE: I am looking for an opponent
the battle began. The British are going to capture flags. German SS units began the attack.
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 05:20 AM,
I like that Roman.......I got a good laugh out of that!!!

Jad
09-11-2011, 05:52 AM,
That is one of the more funny smiles I have seen.

The 2nd Battalion, Oxford and Buckhamshire Regiment is on the move.

No contact yet, but Lt Col Cross, supported by Majors Bryan and Tunstill, and Captains Baldwin and Wellington, look forward to meeting the Waffen SS.

09-11-2011, 07:33 AM,
Still no contact, but the Germans have put down a 10.5cm barrage in the British occupied town.

Not too many casualties...
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM,
butra, you will find out what a shark is. I suspect cross will play nice, him being a nice guy and all.
The Ai is what it is. A human (or even a shark for that matter) is a different proposition.
The AI doesn't plan. It isn't sneaky. The AI's only tactic is a head-on charge.
You'll find out. Don't be discouraged when you do. Everybody you will play had the same learning curve.
09-11-2011, 07:38 PM,
If youre still up for a battle let me know.
No retreat no surrender
09-12-2011, 06:33 AM,
(09-11-2011, 02:42 PM)low_bidder Wrote: butra, you will find out what a shark is. I suspect cross will play nice, him being a nice guy and all.
The Ai is what it is. A human (or even a shark for that matter) is a different proposition.
The AI doesn't plan. It isn't sneaky. The AI's only tactic is a head-on charge.
You'll find out. Don't be discouraged when you do. Everybody you will play had the same learning curve.

You're very kind, but I just may be Butra's 4th victim. :kill: He's already dispatched 2 humans according to his OP.

At least I can promise to put up a good fight.

The RAF turned up! The Spitfire pilot spotted a couple of halftracks in a field and promptly dropped a 500lb bomb a good distance from them. Perhaps he was just trying to give them a good scare!

Anyway, various companies report seeing over half a dozen Panther tanks in the north, centre and south; along with numerous halftracks and infantry.

Corp. Snowdon's infantry section ambushed a halftrack and knocked out some infantry it was carrying; and then Lt Swift's Cruiser troop engaged the halftrack and two nearby Panthers. After a lot of exchanged shots that mostly bounced off the Panthers, one of the Panthers was slightly damaged by a lucky shot to the side turret. The halftrack was also KO'd. Snowdon did lose at least one man.

No German artillery came in this turn, so it looks like they decided to shift it.

09-12-2011, 05:25 PM,
You are right, my artillery sank to trucks and leaving. Air Defense Forces counter waiting for those fucking airplanes. In the north, the British Air Force dropped a bomb made ​​of wood)). Damage not only to panic.
The battle continues
09-12-2011, 06:56 PM,
Machean
I'm ready keep yet another fight with you. Take the map smaller, and send your turn.
I for Germany.
09-13-2011, 05:27 AM,
(09-12-2011, 06:56 PM)butra Wrote: Machean
I'm ready keep yet another fight with you. Take the map smaller, and send your turn.
I for Germany.

Ok il set something up on a small map ie a small battle. what slots do you have open?
No retreat no surrender