• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chronicles of the V Panzer Army
09-05-2011, 12:31 AM,
Chronicles of the V Panzer Army

Hello,

I'm currently playing XXXXVIII Panzer Korps at Kursk and with more time on my hands I'm interested in playing another large VE scenerio.Looking to play Chronicles of the V Panzer Army 1st,2nd,3rd or IV,maybe all four.Looking for an allied opponent.Or if your interested we could do a team game.Looking at one turn a week or every two weeks considering the size.I will have to ask VE for the game files to see if its ok.

Anyone interested?

Cheers

Dragoon
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 12:50 AM,
RE: Chronicles of the V Panzer Army
(09-05-2011, 12:31 AM)Dragoon Wrote: Hello,

I'm currently playing XXXXVIII Panzer Korps at Kursk and with more time on my hands I'm interested in playing another large VE scenerio.Looking to play Chronicles of the V Panzer Army 1st,2nd,3rd or IV,maybe all four.Looking for an allied opponent.Or if your interested we could do a team game.Looking at one turn a week or every two weeks considering the size.I will have to ask VE for the game files to see if its ok.

Anyone interested?

Cheers

Dragoon

Boisforas at your service, lets get it on! Allies are finec with me. Eric
09-05-2011, 01:12 AM,

Thanks Eric...I'll have to get the game files.Will let you know as soon as I do...I normally play with EA off and Armor facing on,but can be flexible.Not sure what the scenerio calls for...

Cheers

Dragoon
09-05-2011, 08:09 AM,

Hello Eric,

Sent the first turn to you...Hope I had your email correct..Let me know if you dont get it...

Thanks,Enjoy...

Fred
09-09-2011, 07:27 AM,
Slot filled

Slot filled thanks...