• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Memorials in Liverpool
08-16-2011, 12:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 12:38 AM by Antoni Chmielowski .)
Memorials in Liverpool
As its a nice day in Liverpool today, I went down to the Mersey and took these photos

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/...=slideshow

I wonder if all those people who rioted in the UK last week understand the sacrifice that was made on their behalf .....
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2011, 04:18 AM,
RE: Memorials in Liverpool
Thanks Toni, good pics to remind us of those who have given all for us, in all countries there are some.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
08-16-2011, 04:45 AM,
(08-16-2011, 12:21 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: I wonder if all those people who rioted in the UK last week understand the sacrifice that was made on their behalf .....

Toni,
I very much doubt any of them know about anything outside of soap shows and big brother and what is written in a red top comic (newspaper to you), i despair at what to do with these parasites who feed off the decent people of the UK.
08-16-2011, 04:55 AM,
I agree with you Darran,

but as long as there are some people out there (like Blitzers) who know the difference between right & wrong there is some hope for society.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West