• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder questions
08-14-2011, 10:37 AM,
Ladder questions
Something I've been meaning to ask about and haven't is scoring in the Ladders. Since I could find no key to explain what exactly ELO is can someone please do so for me. Also, what criteria must be met for bonus points?. If this info is posted elsewhere and I missed it than by all means point me there.
Thanks
Dog829
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2011, 11:25 AM,
RE: Ladder questions
You can find your answer here, Dog.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid346243
08-15-2011, 08:36 PM,
Boris Spassky!!
Right then.
Carry on.

Thanks CK. I think.
08-16-2011, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 12:50 AM by Compass Rose.)
Sorry Dog, I missed your question about bonus points.

There are several ways to gain bonus points on the Blitz. Some of these may be, but not limited to, competing and completing a Blitz tournament, finishing within the top 3 in a Blitz tournament, play testing scenarios located in the H2H Play Testing Section, being a winner in one of the various quizzes located in the The Parade Ground section of the forum, preforming custodian work on the Blitz web page, completing and submitting the club survey, posting book reviews, posting game reviews, submitting newly designed scenarios, posting After Action Reports from a game,etc.

Basically, the more active you are within the club in volunteering your time, effort, and/or skills, the more points you can be awarded. Feel free to ask any of the super moderators, moderators, or any of your fellow members, why they preform alot of the extra work that they do. I am sure that 99% of them will tell you that they don't do it for the points, they do it because they take pride in knowing that their countless acts of volunteering is their way of contributing, to insure that the Blitz continues the great success that it currently enjoys, for years to come.

08-18-2011, 03:38 PM,
Hey CK, thanks for the follow up since this is also good stuff to know. I would have no qualms whatsoever helping out around the site either provided it's within my capacity to do so. Who do you speak with regarding such things Mr Moderator?
08-18-2011, 11:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2011, 11:43 PM by Compass Rose.)
I would suggest contacting Foul. He is Head of Site Admin and Lead Moderator of the Club Forums.

Here is the link to his profile.

https://www.theblitz.club/profile/Foul./3583
08-19-2011, 12:25 AM,
Since Chad's title doesn't say specifically where he's the moderator, the Squad Battles moderators are Mad_Dog and myself.....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4