• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feedback needed for Red Victory
10-22-2011, 07:49 AM,
RE: Feedback needed for Red Victory
(10-14-2011, 03:46 AM)rahamy Wrote: If you are running Vista or Win 7 are you in the \Program Files directory? Its protected now, so this may be an issue for you...also make sure you are an Administrator on the system.

Hi, yes I am running windows 7. I didn't install any of my games in the program folder because I'd read this causes problems. I did something to make the help files work, can't remember if that involved making myself an administrator.
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2011, 08:29 PM,
(08-11-2011, 07:09 AM)Ozgur Budak Wrote: Guys,
I am compiling a list for data and parameter tweaks for a possible RV update. I already have a check list. Just wanted to hear your voices here about the problems in dats and parameters.

Former posts pointed out a couple of issues:
- Soviet M37 illumination round has no indirect fire flag
- Soviet Fog41 Flamethrower has 0 range.

Anything else?
Oz

I have one I'd like to see.
A hot key/tab key for command range
I use it a bit (as much as visible hexes) and you have to get it from the shade pulldown menu.
Then access same to turn off.
It would be has handy as the command range tab added to PzrC.
Thanks.
10-23-2011, 06:19 AM,
Guys,
All feedbacks are most welcome. However my intention about this post was pointing out data inaccuracies in the game. Did you notice any oddities such as rear firing coaxial mgs or assault guns that can fire different directions? Mainly historical staff that is not working right in the game. Most of the feedbacks and request in this post is beyond my control as game designer.
Best