• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

2 games wanted
07-27-2011, 06:29 AM,
RE: 2 games wanted
(07-27-2011, 05:09 AM)Scipio Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 09:59 AM)herrbixx(FGM) Wrote: very good, uploaded the file to dropbox, but am not familliar with it
If you have installed DropBox and found my file, than simply put your outgoingfile into the same folder. It's rather simple :). Right now there is still only my setup file in it, so maybe you've put your outgoing file somewhere else?

is it supposed to be in the public folder? im not sure how this gets shared, dont i need your email addy or something. sorry man, my pc skills are rubbish
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2011, 01:15 PM,
RE: 2 games wanted
(07-27-2011, 06:29 AM)herrbixx(FGM) Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 05:09 AM)Scipio Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 09:59 AM)herrbixx(FGM) Wrote: very good, uploaded the file to dropbox, but am not familliar with it
If you have installed DropBox and found my file, than simply put your outgoingfile into the same folder. It's rather simple :). Right now there is still only my setup file in it, so maybe you've put your outgoing file somewhere else?

is it supposed to be in the public folder? im not sure how this gets shared, dont i need your email addy or something. sorry man, my pc skills are rubbish
Yes, the folder with my file in it is a public folder. You just put the outgoing file in it, everything else goes automatic (suspecting that you are connected to the internet). The dropbox folder on my PC downloads new files as soon as my PC gets connected to the internet., and I get a message about it, too.

You may find this instructions helpfull: http://www.battlefront.com/community/sho...ht=dropbox
You don't have to bother about the synctoy stuff that is described there, it's unnecessary.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply