• Downloads

Medal Ceremony--Outlaw Josey Wales
07-17-2011, 02:17 AM,
RE: Medal Ceremony--Outlaw Josey Wales
Top job Mark! :bow:
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2011, 04:51 AM,
RE: Medal Ceremony--Outlaw Josey Wales
Thanks guys. Overall, I like them all, pretty good series, good scale, fun fights. But right now my favorite all around is looking like DBP. Every scenario me and Vendetta has played, despite the outcome, has been a fight all the way through. We've been having enough fun in all the titles we're playing, poking fun at each other and our forces, fighting it out, we both tend to forget about checking the victory conditions. We fight most of them out and just take whatever.

Features I like are all the different nationalities, always gets my interest, don't know why, it just does. Maybe because of having to coordinate some sort of teamwork between them.

Fights can be pretty good, not take too long, but seems like some others need more time.

Things I'd like to see.......
3d in all the titles, at least for the maps.
More scenarios with more nationalities.
Some sort of random map and battle generator to conduct Meeting Engagement scenarios, my favorite kind, where you can have access to up to a div, but how much of your force you use would be up the the player. Say you choose 1st Pz Div and you choose to start with recon company or mix from the recon bn. What reinforcements you get is up to you whether you eventually use the whole div or one bn or task force. Whatever reinforcements you call in might cost you some vps each time or something. Your opp had chosen 1st Armored Div as his unit, but neither knows what the other would be calling in to help. You could end up having a div vs a bde. You encounter new unit so you know your opp called in reinforcements, but you don't know how much, what do you do then? Bring in more help or go with what you have. But the scenarios would have to be long enough to warrant that style of scenario.

Can you tell my brain seems to have a mind of it's own at times. :)
Quote this message in a reply