• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Call for new team members for The World In Flames Tournament - Operation Barbarossa
07-09-2011, 06:03 PM,
Call for new team members for The World In Flames Tournament - Operation Barbarossa
Hi all,

We have had a few team members fall out unavailable for the next round of the tournament.

This would be a good time for new team members to join, I hereby extend an open invitation to anyone who wishes to join the tournament. Please contact me or reply to this thread if you would like to join (Please specify which team you would prefer Allied or Axis or tell me if you have no preference so I can balance the teams).

Look forward to having all new members join.

Hopefully we can keep it going till V-Day.

Regards,
Ashley (Ashcloud)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 03:35 AM,
RE: Call for new team members for The World In Flames Tournament - Operation Barbarossa
(07-09-2011, 06:03 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi all,

We have had a few team members fall out unavailable for the next round of the tournament.

This would be a good time for new team members to join, I hereby extend an open invitation to anyone who wishes to join the tournament. Please contact me or reply to this thread if you would like to join (Please specify which team you would prefer Allied or Axis or tell me if you have no preference so I can balance the teams).

Regards,
Ashley (Ashcloud)

if you still have an openning i will give it a go..
i have no preferance as to side.
07-12-2011, 09:24 AM,
RE: Call for new team members for The World In Flames Tournament - Operation Barbarossa
I will give it a shot.Don't care witch side.
07-12-2011, 09:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 09:38 AM by Cressy58.)
(07-09-2011, 06:03 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi all,

Regards,
Ashley (Ashcloud)

I will play, take the more experanced players first.