• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

There's a new HPS game: Future Force
07-02-2011, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011, 05:21 AM by Wolfgang.)
There's a new HPS game: Future Force
http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Products/Pr...eForce.asp

I was just browsing the HPS site and noticed they have a new game up there. Looks interesting. If anyone happens to pick it up let me know - I may give it a try too.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 05:27 AM,
RE: There's a new HPS game: Future Force
Got to say...I was disappointed with this release. For me it looks like a sleeper (not in a "better than anyone expected" sort of way...but in a "I am bored out of my mind" sort of way). It may be the best at what it does, and I am sure there are people that are dying for this sort of game...just not me. Waiting for the AARs to see if I am missing something.
07-02-2011, 06:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011, 07:01 AM by Wolfgang.)
Hey Gabeeg hows it goin!
It definitely looks like a different kind of game experience. It seems kinda dry but that also kind of intrigues me. The financial aspect of it is an unusual dimension to see in a wargame.
U up for any squad battles??
Send this user an email
07-04-2011, 12:26 AM,
More like an economics game than a wargame.
Send this user an email
07-04-2011, 06:17 AM,
"The sinews of war are money" or so I hear.
Send this user an email
07-04-2011, 08:45 AM,
I think that I'll pass on this one. It just doesn't do anything for me...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
07-04-2011, 12:11 PM,
I need hexes -- I want to maneuver in the field damnit! I can't even get into area movement games, and it looks like this one is so abstract that it doesn't have a map.
07-05-2011, 02:52 PM,
Why, you want to kick my butt again in MW? :) I am loaded down right now but if you can wait a till next week I will be up for a MW or 1776 scenario...PM or email me if your game (pun intended).

(07-02-2011, 06:59 AM)Ironwulf Wrote: Hey Gabeeg hows it goin!
It definitely looks like a different kind of game experience. It seems kinda dry but that also kind of intrigues me. The financial aspect of it is an unusual dimension to see in a wargame.
U up for any squad battles??